CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

sOrRy

My word on temptation is a comin! I am sorry for not responding to anyones comments. Today has been DRAINING to say the least. I have been really busy. Just wanted to give a shout out and say that I think my number must be posted on a bathroom wall or something
(867-5309 J-E-N-N-Y). I have received like 20 something missed calls from people that I do not know today. I tried to google the numbers to no avail. Does anyone but me do that? PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE people. I did get one of the strangest messages from some man...VeRy WeIrD and creepy! Oh well. I wanted to follow up his message by singing a Barry White song or something. Off to sleep (i hope).

2 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

Jenny,
You get the wierdest calls.
You must have a number similar to something else and people realize it when they get your machine and then hang up. Our number here is very similar to the DUI school so we also get really wierd calls - kind of sad actually!
I hope you have a better day!!
Much love,
Kim

Heather said...

Hey girl! I thought of you the last two nights as there has been a version of candid Camera on ... I thought FOR SURE I would see you and Morgan in the bakery aisle having your pictures made :)

Hope your day is so much better today!