CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

BIBLE STUDY! Daniel by Beth Moore

For those of you that may be checking in Yes! We will be meeting for Bible study tomorrow night at 6:30pm in room S110-112 at Hunter Street Baptist. If you have not joined, it is not to late. We are starting session 2. We did not meet last week or the week before due to Summer Quest. Here is a link to Daniel if you want to check it out!

If you need any information please email me at williams4676@bellsouth.net or call me at
Also, we are going to do "Wising Up" next by Beth, this is a study on Proverbs. It is dvd driven with no homework. I don't know about you but I could use some wising up! This is the study she did at Houston recently. The church has this on order for us! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! This is one that I really want you to invite your friends to. Especially anyone who is new to the Word...it will be a great starting point!! Let me know if you are interested. I have not decided yet but I may do this one on Sunday nights and keep a Tuesday night study going as well. That is totally going to be a matter of prayer...either way we are doing it!

Love~Jenny

1 comment:

connorcolesmom said...

Jenny,
Oh I forgot about your practical joking side. I would have added something humorous to the bag - hehe
Let's just say that I wanted to get it for you to lift you up and put a hand raising, Praise God in the room - no more details :)
I hope you like it!
Have fun tomorrow - I was considering coming since I am in town but I think I will go out to dinner with the family and then to a movie!!
I will be lifting up the prayers though !!
God bless siesta!
Kim