CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Jenny is Somewhat Back in the Land of the Living!

PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Thank you for all of your comments, emails, and calls. Sorry I have been so sensitive to light that I could not do much on the computer. Sound has made me nauseas and I have not been able to talk (not to mention I live with THE loudest man on the face)or hear loud things. I was pretty much hulled up in my bed with a towel over my head, throwing up or on the verge of, or I was taking some kind of medicine. Well, today is day 11 and I am typing without pain (yes it was viral spinal meningitis for those of you who asked). I am so thankful for each of you who prayed for me. Please pray for me family Rod calculated yesterday that we have had to spend almost $2000 in co-pays and prescriptions this year alone. There are only 3 of us! I know that not all illnesses are attacks it is a part of living in a fallen world. But I believe without a doubt that this one was. The enemy is trying to destroy me and my family. Please keep praying for us. Love jenny


Psalm 142
A maskil of David. When he was in the cave. A prayer. [a]
1 I cry aloud to the LORD;
I lift up my voice to the LORD for mercy.

2 I pour out my complaint before him;
before him I tell my trouble.

3 When my spirit grows faint within me,
it is you who know my way.
In the path where I walk
men have hidden a snare for me.

4 Look to my right and see;
no one is concerned for me.
I have no refuge;
no one cares for my life.

5 I cry to you, O LORD;
I say, "You are my refuge,
my portion in the land of the living."

6 Listen to my cry,
for I am in desperate need;
rescue me from those who pursue me,
for they are too strong for me.

7 Set me free from my prison,
that I may praise your name.
Then the righteous will gather about me
because of your goodness to me.

3 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

YIPPEE!!
PRAISE BE TO GOD!!
I am so glad you are feeling better :)
I will pray for a hedge of protection around you and your family.
Much love,
Kim

shelly said...

Jenny, I know this is way after the fact but I just found your blog and as always I like to start at the beginning. I had viral spinal menigitis (sp)back in 1998. I remember the pain. My kids were very little at the time also. I was wondering if you have experienced any lasting effects from having had it.

jennyhope said...

Shelly, Bless your heart. That was the worst thing I have ever had to deal with as far as sickness. I have had chronic headaches and migraines ever since. What about you?