CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

Morgan is feeling better peeps! She slept all afternoon and now she is up and ready to go at 11:32pm. I decided to go to see if the new Target was open in Alabaster. NOOOOO! Not yet. So, I went to Wal-Mart instead. I am so tired of that place. Anyway, I was like is this a full moon or something tonight? There were like all of these 15 year olds making out in the store..they were also walking and holding each other so close that I was afraid they may pass out from not being able to breathe, you know what I am talking about. Then I kept hearing these other girls cuss to the point that I was going to have to find the soap aisle and give their mouthes a good washing. Several kids passed me on those roller skate shoes as well...these are strange times. I almost lost it when I was on aisle four and couldn't find my soft batch chocolate chip cookies...we really are spoiled here in the US! I was so hungry. Then I decided since I had not eaten today to run to Taco Bell. That is not my favorite place...but it reminds me of some good old days. My friend Angela and I used to make some trips to get bean burritos with no onions. She said it was good protein, I thought she was right. Yeah right. Anyway, we made plenty of late night trips to WalMart on 280 back in the day and made our way to Taco Bell. I was in the line at Taco Bell for like 30 minutes...I was thinking I may need to get in there and help them slap the beans on that soft shell. I was desperate I must admit. I was thinking it may give me some good enough indigestion to be able to stay up and pull the night shift with sweetie. I have decided tonight that I have to start trying to build up my immune system so I will be loading up on vitamin C and taking my good bacteria. I STILL HAVE A LINGERING SPINAL HEADACHE...I am so ready for that to leave. I am going to blog the good stuff that I have been learning I just haven't had time to process my thoughts.

1 comment:

connorcolesmom said...

Jenny,
I saw the pictures of your little bro. He is cute. I have a little bro and we are so close as well. I am also so glad that Morgan is feeling better. Oh and the Walmart there is scary!!
We have both Target and Walmart and I prefer TArget too!

Much love,
Kim