CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fun Times

If you know me you will know that I didn't really give any roundhouse kicks to the face at Comp. But seriously, I heard second verse same as the first..."we will give you a call about your laptop." I have only heard that 50 times. I asked Brian, that is his name, if he would really be calling me? I do get a lot of unknown calls on my cell phone...but to my knowledge CompUsa has never called. I went to Chic-Fil-A and got Morgan some Hi-C to which she poured down the front of her dress...those were fun times. Then this is really funny...she locked her dad out of the house. Who knew she had those sort of skills? While we were in CompUsa she decided to try to continually jump out of the buggy. I was so tired that I was trying to discipline her to keep her from hurting herself and all I could do was laugh which took the strength out of me and she and I were spinning that buggy round and round (they don't have fasteners) while people stared and laughed. She has my number...usually instead of getting mad I just laugh and it sucks the life out of me. It really was funny! I had to leave since she decided to drop a bomb in her pants and bless everyone in the store. I am going to eat a cheese biscuit (from Jim n Nicks) go to the gym, and head back to see if I can't get my problemo solved before my warranty runs out! :)

On another note...this is funny!! Morgan saw a silver truck yesterday...every silver truck is her dad...and she began to freak out. Remain calm Jenny, I told myself. After the bought at Big Lots where yours truly fell into the car wrestling Morgan, I decided that we were not going for that same outcome. So, we stood outside of the store as the "woman" got out of her truck...before Morgan tried to get in with her. This girl was done up if you know what I mean and she was getting ready to shop! I said "ma'am I am sorry but she thinks you are her dad and I wanted to show her that you weren't." We meet a lot of people this way. She looked at Morgan and with the most southern accent I do believe that I have ever heard she said, "Honey, I don't have me a man...this is my truck!" As if Morgan understood a word she said. Hilarious to me anyway.

No comments: