CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

I wear my sunglasses at night

I wish I has something deeply spiritual to write about...but I don't. I am sitting here mustering up the strength to give my praying friends an update to their sweet comments. My head is hurting so much from light that I am having to wear sunglasses if I do go anywhere around the house. Speaking of the house it is falling apart without me.
So its, just lots of nausea, the worst headache of your life (for 8 days now) and throwing up, fever, neck and spine pain.

I really want and need to be well soon. Please keep praying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still praying for you!!

Love ya!

pinkmommy said...

I am so sorry it is lasting this long! I am still praying.

connorcolesmom said...

Jenny,
I feel the discouragement in your writing. I have been pleading for your healing!
I know it is coming!
Do not be dicouraged God is holding you and loving you through this!
Love you,
Kim

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Hey sweetie - i may getting on the tial end of this saga in your life so forgive me if you ahve already addressed this - but have you been to the ER? Have you thought about menegitis??? You sould like you arein terrible pain....

Concerned for you!!