CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Roundhouse kick to the face! -Rex Kwondo

I am headed to Chic-fil-A, where everything is "their pleasure" (to get some energy) and then I am going to head to CompUsa where I am going to give someone a roundhouse kick to the face if they don't deal with my keyboard...seriously! I know Rex Kwondo! This will be my 11th time to go bye there. Morgan just figured out how to take the vent cover off and she is shoving her leg down it (do other kids do this?)...this is not good. After last night I did not go to sleep again until oh 3 or so...I have decided that Morgan is not ready for her freedom...the crib will be resurrected before Rod heads to Kansas to set up his tree stands. If you see me on the street beware!! I am about to go POSTAL! :) I can't even seem to get in the Spirit today either due to lack of sleep for the last month or so. I had it out in prayer this morning and it is still turning out to be one of those days...Morgan quit climbing the shelf is what I am screaming now.

John 8:36
36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

2 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

Jenny,
I got the comment on my web about Morgan not sleeping.
I have one of those door locks on Cole's door. I have never had to use it but I tell him that he must stay in his bed and be quiet or mommy will have to shut the door. He actually does really well but I did not take him out of his crib until he was almost 3 (I did the same with Connor). We all made a big deal about how big he was and that really helped.
If you decide to put the crib back up I would go to Baby's R Us and get one of those net things that go on the top of the crib so she does not climb out and get hurt.
I hope you get some sleep.
I am not a happy person when I have not had my sleep!!
Much love,
Kim

Alissa said...

Jenny,
You are absolutely in my prayers and please tell me what I can do to help? I babysit all the time so I would be more than happy to come and play with Morgan while you sleep, walk, shop, or whatever you need to do. Do you need chocolate? :) Whatever I can do to help, please let me know!