CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's Her Party and I'll Cry if I Want To

I went to sleep at oh let me think 3 or 4 am and it is 6am. What is wrong with this picture? Morgan, in her new found freedom, was having a hard time going to sleep last night. Around 1:30 I had to finally move to our room and stay up with the sound of snoring. I was not polite about it tonight either. I would kick Rod real fast and move my aching body (from the fall where I seriously think I have bruised a few ribs) back over to my side of the bed so he wouldn't know it was me waking him up. I also had a lot on my mind, so I didn't think I was ever going to be able to shut it down and go to sleep. Then, at 6am, what's that I hear? Oh the wonderful sound of my child puking next to me. If you know me you will know that I must be really tired for the next statement to come out of my mouth: "Rod, can you just put a towel over it...I am still working off of no sleep from your wonderful snoring." This is going to be a good day!!! I think the birthday party is off...I am so sad. I love that little munchkin to pieces. Time to get in the Spirit!

No comments: