CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

experiencing God devo

July 21
Scripture:"If the God we serve exists, then He can rescue us from the furnace of blazing fire, and He can rescue us from the power of you, the king." (Dan. 3:17, Holman CSB)
Thought:Daniel's friends had done everything they thought possible to be faithful to God. Suddenly, the king said, "Sin or die." The young men said, "If that is the way it must be, so be it. Death is a better option than sin." Have you been disappointed in the way things have worked out for you and decided God's will is leading nowhere? Think again. God is in the business of delivering from dead end streets.
Prayer:Deliverer, I am at wit's end. Still, I want to be true to You. Show me again the glory of experience with You even when life seems to close all doors. Amen.

1 comment:

Profbaugh said...

You've reminded me how wonderful Blackaby's "Experiencing God" is. Thanks. . think I'll go back and read my old workbook.

Praying for you as you experience God in all His glory,
~Cheryl