CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Rocker Chick!

Here I am with the sweetie and my iPod! People it makes housework all the more fun! She should be asleep here but she is trying to get in on some CeCe Winans. That would be her listening to the other earbud!


below: my rockin out praise-Pod!

She soooo has my personality! She crawled in the entertainment (whatever you call it...I can't stand it. It is still left over from Rods bachelor days) box.

Her expression cracks me up!

3 comments:

pinkmommy said...

Too cute! Mine is green too! Couldn't clean house or run without it.

debra parker said...

why wouldn't she crawl in there...after all...she seems like the entertainment...

what fun.

Shelly said...

LOL! Y'all are adorable.

I can't believe she's in that little box. I once hid in our dryer for a game of Hide & Seek. They never found me! LOL!!