CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Today has been one of those days! My Iliopsoas muscle (your what muscle??) has been killing me all day. What is up with that? If I hear star wars on my tv one more time (the force be with you...Luke...I am your father!) I am going to lose it! I was like dude how many times are you going to watch this show with horrible animation? He says he has been watching all of the star wars...shows what I know. Off to sleep (hopefully). oh and for those of you who have been following for some time...
I got some card in the mail today telling me that my rip off glamour shots were going to be available for pick up soon and that I would be charged an additional $3.99. I am mad thinking about it...so moral of the story: DON'T GET YOUR PICTURE TAKEN IN THE BAKERY AISLE OF THE STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

5 comments:

Tam said...

I must have drifted off for the last 2 weeks...every time I visited your blog it would only show your "worship defined" post. I thought you dropped out of blogsphere....then I check again tonight and, voila, here you are! Did I miss something??? I have a lot of catching up to do...

Glad to see ya!

Heather said...

How about the deli section?

Are you at least going to go check them out?

connorcolesmom said...

Jenny,
I finally posted the Word God has smashed into my thick skull _LOL!!
Thanks for checking on me!
Oh and can anybody say deli and pics special on aisle one!
Love,
Kim

Emily said...

girl, you crack me up! when i hear glamour shots, i immediatly think of napolian's "glamour shot girlfriend" in napolian dynomite. i actually cut out all the pictures from my year book in 5th grade of the cute boys and told everyone in the town we moved to that they were all my boyfriends at one time. how desperate can i get! i am sorry your pics were a rip off, how disapointing!

Emily said...

i just read your original glamour shots post, after i commented on this one. i didn't realize it was for your little girl-i had pictured you in the bakery isle getting glamour shots, like with the leather jacket and cowboy hat and stuff! (not that there's anything wrong with that!)funny story:)