CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Throne

His word truly is alive and active...with time spent, it just gets down deep. Right now I am staying close to the throne (notice the little "t"). This would be the porcelain throne to find help in time of need. It reminds me of how I need to come boldly before the Throne of Grace! This morning I got on the carpet and confessed before His Throne the following words from Isaiah:

Isaiah 6:5
5 "Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty."

I am so thankful for Jesus and that the Temple curtain was torn in two with His death on the cross...He made the way for us to approach Him with confidence and boldness. I told Him in prayer even this morning that my sins have deserved death and that if I had gotten what I had deserved I would have been swallowed alive in the ground. He is so Holy. He cannot look at sin...and I am clay, dust, and sinful. He has been so merciful to me...Psalm 130 has been my song for this season.

Hebrews 4:14-16
14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, {14 Or gone into heaven} Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess.
15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are-- yet was without sin.
16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Seriously though I am giving it some thought and wondering why it is 1:22am and I get hit with the stomach issues at night? Why not during the day? I think I need to stop eating for real...my body agrees with nothing!

On another note, when you see me passing bye you might think...man Jenny sure is shining...has she been on the Mount of Transfiguration....NO!!! It will be the clear gloss hair dye that I am going to put in my hair...it should make it shine for months. That is what they told me at Sally's.

No comments: