CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Prayer

This may seem like a minor request in comparison to so many other things...but I am really having a hard time with my neck. I have shared before...but I have severe neck spasms if my neck pops out of place. This is different from seizures...people normally get that in their head. Anyway, I have taken the medicine that I have for this but I just need some extra prayer. This always starts to happen (since it is muscular) when I go through intense stress. When this happens it is the absolute worst pain I have ever been in. The doctors say that it is worse than herniated disc (I have no idea about that). So, I am going to lay off of the computer a little and rest my neck. So just pray that it doesn't go out. Thanks so much siestas!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Father God in Jesus name I speak the muscles in Jenny's neck now and call them in line. I thank you for the blood of Jesus that was shed for Jenny's healing and I thank you for gifting us with your healing hand. You are an amazing and awesome God, and you are full of power. I ask for that power to coarse through Jenny right now and cause her stress to be aleviated now in Jesus name, amen.

Tam said...

Hey Jenny... I will most certainly lift you in prayer. We know that we serve a Mountain Mover! And yours is not a small request either... It is effecting you - it needs to be addressed. It is my honor to pray... Thanks for asking us!

debra parker said...

yes praying...

ManderJean said...

I lifted up your neck today (wow that sounds a little literal, but you know what I mean) Yes you can link to me- just use ManderJean in the Sandbox or something vague, yet catchy, as my name...

Jenny, Your relationship with our L encourages me!

Much Love,
Amanda

Heather said...

Sending up prayers for you!

Alissa said...

You are in my prayers! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Jenny said...

There are NO minor requests Jenny! I will be praying for your neck. Pains like that can ruin your whole day! You're in my prayers friend!

connorcolesmom said...

I am standing in the gap calling out for Jehovah Rapha - your healer!!
I know it will feel better soon - Glory to God!
Oh and please pray for me and the fall study. I am under HUGE attack.
I got an awful phone call this morning from a "friend" and I just do not want to lead the study!!
I am so tempted to call it off!!
Love,
Kim